Tac Wallet is made using the same material the military uses for body armour and flame-resistant clothing. So its ultra-tough, flame resistant fabric will protect whatever you put inside! Tac Wallet is also super secure, with an RFID-blocking lining to protect your cards from electronic theft, a key ring to keep your key safe and a carabiner with strap, that clips to your belt for extra security! Its slim design holds 5 cards plus ID and even has a zipper compartment for your change. Tac Wallet is the perfect adventure wallet and ideal for any outdoor activity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made using the same material the military uses for body armour and flame-resistant clothing
- Fire-resistant fabric (Flame resistance does not include trim, thread or mesh)
- Holds up to 5 cards + ID
- Flatter and thinner, so it fits in any pocket
- A rugged carabiner and strap connect Tac Wallet to your belt, to prevent loss or theft
- The RFID-blocking lining helps prevent electronic theft of your credit cards
- Keyring to keep that all-important key safe
- Secure zipper compartment for your change
- Is the perfect adventure wallet – ideal for camping, fishing or any outdoor activity
Q: How many cards does the Tac Wallet hold?
Tac Wallet will hold up to 5 cards + your ID.
Q: Does Tac Wallet have a compartment for my coins?
Yes! Tac Wallet has a secure zipped compartment for your change.
Q: Can I attach Tac Wallet to my belt?
Yes. Tac Wallet has a rugged carabiner and strap that attaches to your belt, for added security.
Q: What does RFID-blocking mean?
Tac Wallet has a RFID-blocking lining built into the wallet, this stops card skimming devices from stealing personal details from your credit cards.