Bionic Spotlight looks just like a professional security camera, but it is actually an outdoor, solar powered, security light, with motion sensing technology. The instant motion is detected, Bionic Spotlight triggers 8 high intensity LED lights, with a coverage of up to 55m². Simply attach Bionic Spotlight in a place where it can soak up the sun, and you’re done! Bionic Spotlight is durable & weather resistant and will provide the light & security you need around your home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High-tech security light with smart motion sensing technology.
- Looks just like a professional security camera.
- Perfect as an everyday sensor light and warning away potential intruders!
- Solar powered technology – No expensive wiring or batteries to change!
- Charge all day with the sun, to provide light all night!
- Motion sensor technology detects motion up to 7.5 metres away
- Automatically turns on the instant motion is detected and turns off 30 seconds after the motion stops
- 8 High Intensity LED lights – Lights up to 55m²
- Swivel action arm – aim it wherever you need light
- Illuminate walkways and stairwells for visitors
- Light up your garden at night for kids and pets
- Help keep your home, garage or workplace secure
- Auto shut off feature conserves power
- All-year-round outdoor durable
- Weather resistant
Q: Is the Bionic Spotlight a security camera?
The Bionic Spotlight looks like a professional security camera, but is actually an outdoor, solar powered, security light, with motion sensing technology.
Q: Does the Bionic Spotlight work in the rain?
YES! The Bionic Spotlight is weather resistant, which means it can be used outdoors, all year-round, in all weather conditions.
Q: Does the Bionic Spotlight need batteries?
No. The Bionic Spotlight is solar powered! Bionic Spotlight charges all day in the sun, for light all night.
Q: How do I install the Bionic Spotlight?
Simply screw the base plate to your desired surface. No batteries, no wires. It’s that easy.
Always read and follow the Bionic Spotlight installation instructions supplied, and install it in a location that receives maximum sun exposure during the day.
Q: Do I need to turn Bionic Spotlight off?
Once installed, Bionic Spotlight automatically turns on the instant motion is detected and turns off 30 seconds after the motion stops.